How you spend your time is vital to your success.
Time management includes scheduling your time, prioritizing your time, setting boundaries, and knowing your most effective time.
Summary of Time Management
Time management boils down to this: what you spend your time on, and how you spend your time (including who you spend your time with).
The keys to time management are managing your energy, scheduling time for what’s important, leveraging your power hours and creative hours, and treating time as a first-class citizen.
When you treat time as a first-class citizen, you can hit more windows of opportunity.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is get lost in the moment and stop watching the scoreboard.
If it feels like you keep missing the train, then stop focusing on how you missed the train and focus on catching the next train.
Explore Articles About Time Management
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Time Management Solutions at a Glance
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- How To Triple Your Productivity with Agile Results
- How To Design Your Week for Better Results
- Guidelines for Better Time Management
- Checklist for Better Time Management