“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Welcome to 30 Days of Getting Results!
30 Days of Getting Results is free productivity training to master your motivation, time management, and work-life balance.
You’ll learn a powerful purpose-driven productivity system, Agile Results, from the book, Getting Results the Agile Way. I’ve taught Agile Results to thousands at Microsoft, and beyond, to help everyone be more and achieve more in work and life.
The essence of Agile Results comes down to:
Better energy, better results!
By practicing Agile Results, not only will you improve your productivity, but you will also be practicing some of the best methods for mindfulness and personal energy management so that you can recharge and renew with skill.
Learn the skills to set your creative productivity on fire, master time management, and find your optimal work-life balance, so you can spend your precious life force on the things that matter most and do what makes you come alive.
What Others are Saying
“JD’s ability to understand and cut to the real issues and then apply techniques that have proven to be successful in other situations is legendary at Microsoft.
Over the years I have learnt that he will not recommend something or someone unless he believe it the entire value chain, making the advice you get even more potent.”
— Mark Curphey, Product Unit Manager, Microsoft
“Agile Results delivers know-what, know-why and know-how for anyone who understands the value of momentum in making your moments count.”
– Dr. Rick Kirschner, bestselling author
“JD is the go-to-guy for getting results, and Agile Results demonstrates his distinct purpose – he shows how anyone can do anything, better. This book has simple, effective, powerful tools and ideas that are easy enough for everyone to apply in their work and lives, so that they get the results they’d like, even the impossible and the unexpected.”
– Janine de Nysschen, Changemaker and Purpose Strategist, Whytelligence
30 Days of Unleashing a Limitless You
30 Days of Getting Results combines the proven practices I’ve learned for thinking, feeling, and taking action. It’s the same system I use to mentor individuals, leaders, and teams for improving their results at Microsoft and more.
30 Days of Getting Results empowers you with an unbeatable system for making things happen with skill. It’s a story-driven approach, and by using 3 stories to drive your day, you week, your month, and your year, you write your story forward and respond more effectively to your ever-changing world.
Dream big. Start small.
What You Will Learn
- How to create better energy for better results
- How to give your best where you have your best to give
- How to use a simple system to achieve meaningful results
- How to focus and direct your attention with skill
- How to create clarity to compound your confidence
- How to double or triple your personal productivity (if not more)
- How to use your strengths to amplify your impact
- How to motivate yourself with skill and find your drive
- How to change a habit and make it stick
- How to make the most of your your moments, days, weeks, months, and years
- How to master the art and science of work-life balance
- How to master time management
- How to spend more time on the things that really matter to you
- How to write your story forward and win your future
30 Days at a Glance
My 30 Days of Getting Results series is a way to introduce you to some of the many topics covered in the book. Here are the 30 lessons that will help you get faster, better, easier results:
- Day 1 – Take a Tour of Agile Results
- Day 2 – Monday Vision – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Week
- Day 3 – Daily Outcomes – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Day
- Day 4 – Let Things Slough Off
- Day 5 – Hot Spots – Map Out What’s Important
- Day 6 – Friday Reflection
- Day 7 – Setup Boundaries and Buffers
- Day 8 – Dump Your Brain to Free Your Mind
- Day 9 – Prioritize Your Day with MUST, SHOULD, and COULD
- Day 10 – Feel Strong All Week Long
- Day 11 – Reduce Friction and Create Glide Paths for Your Day
- Day 12 – Productivity Personas – Are You are a Starter or a Finisher?
- Day 13 – Triage Your Action Items with Skill
- Day 14 – Carve Out Time for What’s Important
- Day 15 – Achieve a Peaceful Calm State of Mind
- Day 16 – Use Metaphors to Find Your Motivation
- Day 17 – Add Power Hours to Your Week
- Day 18 – Add Creative Hours to Your Week
- Day 19 — Ask Yourself, “Who are You Doing it For?”
- Day 20 — Ask Better Questions, Get Better Results
- Day 21 – Carry the Good Forward, Let the Rest Go
- Day 22 – Design Your Day with Skill
- Day 23 — Design Your Week with Skill
- Day 24 – Bounce Back with Skill
- Day 25 – Fix Time. Flex Scope
- Day 26 – Solve Problems with Skill
- Day 27 – Do Something Great
- Day 28 – Find Your One Thing
- Day 29 – Find Your Arena for Your Best Results
- Day 30 – Take Agile Results to the Next Level
It’s easy to start. Start with Day 1: