About Getting Results the Agile Way
From Getting Results | The Book
Are you getting results? …
Discover the faster, simpler way to better results.
Make the most of what you've got. Be the author of your life and write your story forward. Getting Results the Agile Way helps you make the most of work and life. Agile Results is a simple time management system for meaningful results that combines some of the best methods for improving your thinking, feeling, and taking action. Unleash YOUR best by spending your time on the right things, at the right time, with the right energy, the right way.
I created this system as a way to help you write your story forward. Getting results in today's landscape is tough. Our world changes faster than we can keep up. Worse, we don't always learn the right skills we need such as time management, focus, or simple productivity.
By using three stories to drive your day, your week, and your year you take charge of your life and learn to live life on your terms. By spending your time on the right things, with the right energy, at the right time, with the right approach, you learn to unleash your best. As you learn and respond, you build momentum. This momentum carries you, supporting everything you do.
About Getting Results the Agile Way
Get the system on your side with the book, Getting Results the Agile Way. Getting Results the Agile Way introduces the Agile Results™ system. Agile Results is a simple system for meaningful results! Be the author of your life and write your story forward. Use compelling stories, scenario-driven results, and timeboxing, to improve your results, master your time management, improve your motivation, and finally achieve work-life balance. Get a fresh start each day, each week, each month, each year. I use Agile Results to drive myself and lead teams at Microsoft and mentor people around the world — more than 10 years in the making.
Problems Addressed by the Book
- How to respond to change and make the most of it
- How to be the author of your life and write your story forward
- How to make the most of your your moments, days, weeks, months, and years
- How to use a simple system to achieve meaningful results
- How to achieve work-life balance
- How to focus and direct your attention with skill
- How to manage your time and master time management
- How to spend more time on the things that really matter to you
- How to play to your strengths and spend less time in weaknesses
- How to motivate yourself with skill and find your drive
- How to change a habit and make it stick
- How to improve your personal productivity and personal effectiveness
What Others are Saying
"Agile Results delivers know-what, know-why and know-how for anyone who understands the value of momentum in making your moments count."
– Dr. Rick Kirschner, bestselling author
"JD’s ability to understand and cut to the real issues and then apply techniques that have proven to be successful in other situations is legendary at Microsoft. Over the years I have learnt that he will not recommend something or someone unless he believe it the entire value chain, making the advice you get even more potent. It’s a little like a whirlwind and you have to be prepared for a ride but if you want results and you want them fast, you talk to JD."
– Mark Curphey, Product Unit Manager, Microsoft
“JD is the go-to-guy for getting results, and Agile Results demonstrates his distinct purpose – he shows how anyone can do anything, better. This book has simple, effective, powerful tools and ideas that are easy enough for everyone to apply in their work and lives, so that they get the results they’d like, even the impossible and the unexpected.”
– Janine de Nysschen, Changemaker and Purpose Strategist, Whytelligence
Read the Book Free Online
You can read the book free online right here.
Buy the Book