Prioritizing is about asking what’s important and what’s more important now.
One way to stay grounded in your priorities is to continuously ask yourself, “What do I want to accomplish?”
This will help you stay focused on the outcomes that matter to you.
The key to effective prioritizing is working backwards from what you want to accomplish.
Overview of Prioritization
All Articles on Prioritization
- The Three Wins Approach – Chunk Your Tasks into Meaningful Results
- The Power of a Priority List
- Prioritization Overview
- Guidelines for Prioritizing More Effectively
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Time Management Solutions at a Glance
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Prioritization
- The Rule of Three Explained
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection to Triple Your Productivity
- How To Focus Better
- How To Set Better Goals
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection for Better Results
- How To Use Timeboxing for Better Results