Planning is about mapping out the results and the work to get there.
It can be at the macro-level, such as a project plan, or it can be at the micro-level, such as planning your immediate activity.
The key to success is keeping your plans lightweight, flexible, and focused on outcomes.
Flexible plans allow you to keep moving forward and deal with whatever comes your way.
Explore Articles About Planning
Overview of Planning
- How I Do Monday Vision the Agile Way
- Guidelines for Prioritizing More Effectively
- Personal Productivity Solutions at a Glance (All Up)
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Time Management Solutions at a Glance
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Prioritization
- Planning Solutions at a Glance
- The Rule of Three Explained
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection to Triple Your Productivity
30 Days of Getting Results
- How To Design Your Week for Better Results
- How To Design a Strong Week for Better Energy
- How To Set Goals and Achieve Them with Skill
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection for a Better Week