It can be at the macro-level, such as a project plan, or it can be at the micro-level, such as planning your immediate activity.
The key to success is keeping your plans lightweight, flexible, and focused on outcomes.
Flexible plans allow you to keep moving forward and deal with whatever comes your way.
Overview of Planning
30 Days of Getting Results
- Day 21 – Carry the Good Forward and Let the Rest Go
- Day 22 – Design Your Day with Skill
- Day 23 – Design Your Week with Skill
- How To Design Your Week
- How To Design a Strong Week
- How To Set Goals and Achieve Them
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection