You mindset is your frame of mind or your state.
Your mindset and motivation together can dramatically impact your ability to produce results.
The keys to motivation are finding a compelling why or purpose, changing how you’re doing something, and using metaphors or mindsets that help keep you going.
Overview of Motivation
30 Days of Getting Results
- Day 2 – Monday Vision – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Week
- Day 10 – Feel Strong All Week Long
- Day 16 – Use Metaphors to Find Your Motivation
- Day 17 – Add Power Hours to Your Week
- Day 18 – Add Creative Hours to Your Week
- Day 21 – Carry the Good Forward and Let the Rest Go
- Day 24 – Bounce Back with Skill
- Day 27 – Do Something Great
- Day 28 – Find Your One Thing
- Day 29 – Find Your Arena for Your Best Results
- How To Design a Strong Week
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection to Triple Your Productivity