Goals are your guide for results.
Goals are the results you want, and objectives are the checkpoints along the way.
Goals help you set the direction, and the pursuit of your goals helps you become more in the process; meanwhile, objectives help you maintain a sense of progress.
The keys to effective goals are clarifying meaningful results.
Overview of Goals
All Articles on Goals
- The Three Wins Approach – Chunk Your Tasks into Meaningful Results
- The Ultimate Guide to Better Focus
- 10 Proven Practices for Improving Your Focus
- Guidelines for Prioritizing More Effectively
- The Life Frame: Hot Spots for Work and Life
- Personal Productivity Solutions at a Glance (All Up)
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Time Management Solutions at a Glance
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Prioritization