Goals are your guide for results.
Goals are the results you want, and objectives are the checkpoints along the way.
Goals help you set the direction, and the pursuit of your goals helps you become more in the process; meanwhile, objectives help you maintain a sense of progress.
The keys to effective goals are clarifying meaningful results.
Overview of Goals
All Articles on Goals
- Personal Productivity Solutions at a Glance (All Up)
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Goal Setting
- The Rule of Three Explained
- Scannable Outcomes Explained
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection to Triple Your Productivity
- How To Set Better Goals
- How To Design Your Week for Better Results
- Guidelines for Better Time Management