“I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times.” – Bruce Lee
Focus is one of the most important keys to results.
It’s where you put your energy and attention.
The keys to focus are setting your eyes on the prize, focusing on the vital few things that make a difference, and training your focus.
Overview of Focus
All Articles on Focus
- The Three Wins Approach – Chunk Your Tasks into Meaningful Results
- The Ultimate Guide to Better Focus
- 10 Proven Practices for Improving Your Focus
- Guidelines for Prioritizing More Effectively
- The Life Frame: Hot Spots for Work and Life
- Personal Productivity Solutions at a Glance (All Up)
- 10 Big Ideas from Agile Results
- Time Management Solutions at a Glance
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Task Management
- Solutions at a Glance for Better Prioritization
- The Big List of Guidelines for Better Focus
- Guidelines for Better Goals
- Guidelines for Better Planning
- Guidelines for Better Prioritization
- How To Focus Better
- How To Set Better Goals and Achieve Them with Skill
- How To Use Monday Vision, Daily Wins, Friday Reflection to Triple Your Productivity
- How To Use Timeboxing for Better Results