- What’s the next best thing to do?
- Next steps?
- What are the actions?
- What’s the simplest thing you can do now?
- Is your current action moving your forwards or backwards?
Efficiency and Effectiveness
- What are you optimizing?
- Is it effective? Is it working?
- Are you going in the faster AND in the right direction?
- Are the right people working on the right things?
- What’s the right thing to do?
- What’s the best play for this scenario?
- Does your container accelerate or limit you?
Goals and Objectives
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What are the tests for success?
- Are these really your goals or someone else’s?
- Who can you learn from?
- What are 3 examples to model from?
- What are 3 things going well?
- What are 3 things to improve?
- Do you want to do it?
- Do you like to do it?
- How can you enjoy the process?
- What thoughts are getting in the way of your motivation?
- Can you make a different choice that is more motivating?
- How much time did you spend on it?
- How much time should you spend on it?
- Is now the right time?
- What’s good enough for now?
- Are you spending $20 on a $5 problem?
- How can you manage your energy to use your time more effectively?
- Does it matter?
- Is it significant?
- Who feels it has value? You? Others?
- If others, does it conflict with your values?