“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30 Days of Getting Results is free time management training.
You’ll learn a powerful results system, Agile Results, from the book, Getting Results the Agile Way.
Learn the skills to set your productivity on fire, master time management, and find your optimal work-life balance, so you can know more, do more, be more, and achieve more of what makes you come alive.
What You Will Learn
- How to double or triple your personal productivity (if not more)
- How to use your strengths to amplify your impact
- How to motivate yourself with skill and find your drive
- How to change a habit and make it stick
- How to make the most of your your moments, days, weeks, months, and years
- How to use a simple system to achieve meaningful results
- How to master the art and science of work-life balance
- How to focus and direct your attention with skill
- How to master time management
- How to spend more time on the things that really matter to you
- How to write your story forward
30 Days at a Glance
My 30 Days of Getting Results series is a way to introduce you to some of the many topics covered in the book. Here are the 30 lessons that will help you get faster, better, easier results:
- Day 1 – Take a Tour of Agile Results
- Day 2 – Monday Vision – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Week
- Day 3 – Daily Outcomes – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Day
- Day 4 – Let Things Slough Off
- Day 5 – Hot Spots – Map Out What’s Important
- Day 6 – Friday Reflection
- Day 7 – Setup Boundaries and Buffers
- Day 8 – Dump Your Brain to Free Your Mind
- Day 9 – Prioritize Your Day with MUST, SHOULD, and COULD
- Day 10 – Feel Strong All Week Long
- Day 11 – Reduce Friction and Create Glide Paths for Your Day
- Day 12 – Productivity Personas – Are You are a Starter or a Finisher?
- Day 13 – Triage Your Action Items with Skill
- Day 14 – Carve Out Time for What’s Important
- Day 15 – Achieve a Peaceful Calm State of Mind
- Day 16 – Use Metaphors to Find Your Motivation
- Day 17 – Add Power Hours to Your Week
- Day 18 – Add Creative Hours to Your Week
- Day 19 — Ask Yourself, “Who are You Doing it For?”
- Day 20 — Ask Better Questions, Get Better Results
- Day 21 – Carry the Good Forward, Let the Rest Go
- Day 22 – Design Your Day with Skill
- Day 23 — Design Your Week with Skill
- Day 24 – Bounce Back with Skill
- Day 25 – Fix Time. Flex Scope
- Day 26 – Solve Problems with Skill
- Day 27 – Do Something Great
- Day 28 – Find Your One Thing
- Day 29 – Find Your Arena for Your Best Results
- Day 30 – Take Agile Results to the Next Level
30 Days of Unleashing a Limitless You
30 Days of Getting Results combines the best practices I’ve learned for thinking, feeling, and taking action. It’s the same system I use to mentor individuals, leaders, and teams for improving their results.
30 Days of Getting Results empowers you with an unbeatable system for making things happen with skill. It’s a story-driven approach, and by using three stories to drive your day, you week, your month, and your year, you write your story forward and respond more effectively to your ever-changing world.
Dream big. Start small.